ABOUT OUR CHURCH
East Bangor United Methodist Community Church is a Congregation that has witnessed to the love of God for all persons since 1865. As a Community Church, we have a desire to serve the population of East Bangor and the surrounding communities. As a United Methodist Congregation we are part of a connectional Church of over 7,500,000 persons in every corner of the globe. As part of the connection, we join with other United Methodists to provide a wide variety of social and spiritual mission throughout the world. Whether a committed Christian or spiritual seeker, you will find a warm welcome at East Bangor United Methodist Community Church.
What are members & friends say...
- I enjoy coming to EBUMC because it has been my home church since I was born. As a youth I attended Sunday School here and I am now a Sunday School teacher. I am proud to be raising my children at East Bangor UMC. -Peggy
- I enjoy coming to EBUMC because everybody is kind and joyful when I meet them. -Ollie
- I enjoy coming to EBUMC because I really appreciate our wonderful pastor who is always there for us in times of need.
- EBUMC is where I learn about the word of God from our wonderful pastor and each other.
- When I first came to EBUMC I felt like I belonged to one big family, always ready to help one another whenever needed. -Shirley
- Accepting God’s grace, East Bangor Church desires to be a loving, friendly community - caring and seeking to keep important things first. -Scott
- EBUMC is like one great big family